Digesting Dead Stars Digesting Dead Stars

So bass heavy

My headphones were pounding my ears. But its pretty good, I like it. I've been interested in writing songs for a while now, but all I seem to be able to do is just kinda make it up on the spot.

McTittystompsMAGEEE responds:

i was trying to just straight up destroy some headphones today too! :D jk i layed the bass on pretty thick just cuz i like crushing peoples faces with it lol.thanx for 10!!!

Final Summer Final Summer

Nice

Hey, watch out, another drug review going on:

Wow, that was so freaking amazing, you could sell this on the street corner for like 500 bucks a listen.

Michael425 responds:

hahahahahahaha, hell yeah mang.

500 bux a pop. that would bring me in $5,000,000.00 man.

hell yeah.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3 ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 3

Shizight

You made a pretty good job making it different than Heaven Rd. 2, and yet keeping the same feel, but it might have been a little bit too much alike right around 1:02. But I'm no pro, so its cool, but that's my opinion.

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

Hmm....

Not my favorite song by you, but I don't hate it. Its good. It does some amount of switching around with the beats in my opinion, but that's probably just me. Still, its good shit and my ears crave more. Keep doing this shit and your my hero.

What am I talking about, your already my inspiration.

Psilocybin FX Psilocybin FX

Great

It made my ears burn off. I love this song now.

~EnV~Imagination(NG) ~EnV~Imagination(NG)

Wow

Love the bass. You have inspired me to try techno out. Im going to get fruityloops by christmas, I swear

Rucklo - I Switch It On Rucklo - I Switch It On

Jesus Christ!!

Stereo Sound = Win!

Rucklo responds:

^___________^

{DA} Dadance {DA} Dadance

Its good, but

The beginning is too slow for a dance song.

DevonAkins responds:

yea... I wasn't expecting it to be slow in the beginning but that's how it turned out. Well I learn more now :P

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Crossfire&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Crossfire<<

This shit has me cussing and shit.

This is the shit that has actual Fucking potential, fool.

A-New-Decade responds:

haha well fucking thanks dude

drum and blues drum and blues

(^_^)

Holy Crap. Wasn't expecting that. This is a song that should end all world wars between people who like DnB and the Blues. I'm going to show my father this now.